Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Poodle in Paris Party!

I absolutely love party planning and making all kinds of different crafty decorations in celebration of something meaningful and exciting! My daughter's birthday was one of those times! I'm also the kind of mom that celebrated practically everything and love a cake to go along with it! I wanted to share with you the decor from her birthday, which was a Parisian Poodle party. We usually have parties at our home Church because it has big space and LOTS of room for all the goodies! My daughter has an obsession with pink puppies lately, and so this theme was just perfect for her!


I always plan and organize everything to the "T"! This includes, the paper goods, foods, desserts/cake, serve ware and plasticware/eating utensils, table cloths. napkins, etc. Using the specially themes party papers (i.e. labels, straws, candy wrappers, etc.) is a must at our parties! I prefer everything "one of a kind", unique and special for our celebrations! I developed the love of planning when my youngest was born. So, everything since then is a serious job with alot of fun, to me! My children also love to help and it makes them feel like their on a mission and very much appreciated!

Dessert Table




Refreshments and Food


All centerpieces, decorations, etc. I handmade!






Table settings... I also made contrasting "bows and bow ties" for the napkins and utensils!



My handmade "pinwheels"!





Gift table wrapped it tulle and lace!




I made ALL labels to have French translation throughout everything at the party!





 I used candle holders as cupcake stands and cake pop in single tea-light holder! I also flipped over candle stick holders...




I made ALL desserts!


Upside down champagne glasses!



 These are some of the cutest straw tags!



We had a pinata and all the kids went CRAZY!


These are our pinata/goodie bags. They are just basic 5x7 plastic baggies with the labels that I printed and glued to the bags.

 Thank you translated in French to "Merci Beaucoup"!


There ya have it! Our Poodle in Paris party for my daughter, ALL decorated and organized  by me with LOTS of handmade designs and details. I hope you all enjoyed and there are MANY more posts to come!

Please don't forget to follow me and also find me on Facebook!

Have a blessed day!





7 comments:

  1. WOWZA! That is insanely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank ya!! Love the compliment!! I definitely worked hard on this party... Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Visiting from Linking with my Ladies. Now following via Bloglovin, G+, and GFC.

    I'd like to invite you to my Bloglovin Blog Hop tonight. It goes live at midnight EST. Hope to see you there!

    Take care,

    Meg

    Happy Kids, Inc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meg, thank you so much for coming by and following! I am definitely there for the Hop and so excited! Being a brand new blogger, sharing and meeting new bloggy friends is awesome and I truly hope it continues! Thanks again!!!

      Delete
  3. Wow, everything looks so marvelous. Will you do my birthday party? Hope you have a great day.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much for such a compliment! Its definitely a love of mine to party plan and decorate! I'd love to do your party, but you may not be in my area, lol! Thank you for stopping by and you have a great day as well! Please come back and I hope you enjoy!

      Delete
  4. Hi Elizabeth!!
    This is Super CUTE!! You did a great job, love all the details and pretty colors.
    I'm glad you had fun.
    Xo, Elba / live colorful

    ReplyDelete

I love your responses and the wonderful experiences and thoughts you all share! Please leave your comments and don't forget to Follow Me for more upcoming posts!